Thursday 4 December 2014

The Ink story.

It all started when I, being the amazing student I am, hadn't done my maths homework and was on the floor in my room at 7:45 copying someone else's homework. Once I had finished my homework I put the pen I was using in the pocket of my army trousers, thinking nothing of it and went about my day. Once it was finally time for break, I dragged my best friend to toilet with me. As I undid my trouser puzzler, or belt buckle as you might call it, and pulled down my trousers, I discovered a huge black mark on my leg. Puzzled as to what this could possibly be, I felt the mark and found it was a thick, sticky substance. realising what had happened I cautiously reached into my pocket to find the exploded pen with ink pouring out of it. Panicked and a bit freaked out, I of course forgot my need to wee and ran out of the cubicle, trousers round my ankles, and stood in front of my friend as she hysterically laughed whilst repeatedly asking, 'what the f**k is that!?'.


Once she had calmed down we tried to think of ways we could get the ink off of my leg, we tried everything from tissue to water to soap to all three at once! but it was not budging! Now, normally I would've just pulled up my trousers and forgotten about it until I got home, but of course that night I was going to a party and I couldn't go looking like id been physically abused! so we went to ask a chemistry teacher who told us to use nail varnish remover, but that was going to take forever and id of had to wait until we got to my friends house. On the way back from the chemistry block I had a sudden epiphany of something I had seen on twitter a while ago (good old twitter!), which was that hand gel, or antibacterial gel, gets rid of almost anything. So off we went to the toilets, ignoring the stares and glares of disapproval from the girls in other years, and got out the hand gel, slapped it all over my leg and started wiping it away...believe it or not.. IT WORKED! I was so happy I could barely the feel the agonising stings as the hand gel seeped into my shaving cuts on my leg.
In hind sight the moral of story probably should be that pens shouldn't live in pockets, but being the 15 year old girl the moral of the story has to be that you should always, always carry hand gel wherever you go because you never know when you might need it!!
Grace xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment